Initially, when people learn about the tiny needles rolling all over their face to give them better skin, it seems disastrous and insane to them. People with dark complexions have high chances of facing skin issues like dark spots and scars. But it is a different story entirely when you resort to professional microneedling dark skin. Many dermatologists out there use the microneedling treatment to refine people's skin texture and appearance. Still, some people believe that microneedling may not be a right fit for people with dark skin tones. Similar to microneedling, you also have the provision of microdermabrasion black skin. If you are also among them, then we have some crucial information for you concerning microneedling dark skin.
What Do You Mean By Microneedling?
Microneedling is an invasive skincare treatment that uses hair-thin needles to puncture your skin and enhance the amount of collagen in your skin. It also stimulates your skin's healing process by fixing the inconsistencies in your skin. Not many people know this, but microneedling is also deemed as skin needling. You can almost get it done on any part of your body, and it is regarded as the best thing about microneedling. For instance, some people complain of having stretch marks after having a baby. If you have stretch marks on your tummy, then feel free to have microneedling for it.
Also read:- Is Microneedling Good For Your Skin?
Before Microneedling Treatment
Microneedling is an effective treatment, but it does not mean that you should avail of it blindly. You no longer have to be watchful of your complexion before availing of the microneedling dark skin as you can have it regardless of your skin complexion. But forgetting the optimal results and brightness, you should prime the skin pre-procedure. Let us discover some of the pre-treatment instructions to abide by.
- Firstly, you should try to avoid Accutane before 6 months.
- When only 3 days are left for the micro-needling dark spots procedure, avoid retinoids, antibiotics, exfoliants, sunburn, benzoyl peroxide, and other similar things.
- Before 7 days of your treatment, you should avoid getting any laser procedures and IPL.
- Also, refrain from waxing, using depilatory creams, or electrolysis.
- Avoid shaving on the day of getting the microneedling.
- Do not make any significant changes to your skin like a breakdown of cells, excess dryness, or sunburn.
- In addition to this, do not apply lotion, oil, makeup, deodorant, powder, perfume, and sunscreen.
- Before 2 days, avoid antiviral agents if you have a medical history of cold sores.
- Ensure that you don't have any cold sores, warts, open sores, inflammatory rosacea, and sensitive skin in the area you wish to treat.
- Ensure that you are free from allergies.
Skin Issues Treated By Microneedling Dark Skin
With the help of microneedling, you can fix the following skin issues of yours.
- Wrinkles and fine lines around the upper lips and the eyes.
- Acne scars
- Loose skin
- Under-eye dark circles
- Enlarged pores
- Hair loss
- Uneven skin tone
Is Microneedling Safe For Treating People With Dark Skin?
One of the primary issues about microneedling dark skin is the punctures brought about by the treatment. They wonder whether they are safe for dark skin or will worsen their complexion. It is completely illogical to believe this. If it is true, then each time, people would get a scar whenever the blood was drawn out from it. As you need to animate the collagen, you need to cut it into the dermis. If you get the microneedling done accurately, then this is not what you end up getting. The needles are so tiny that there are no such chances of you facing such issues.
Simply ensure that you get it done under the supervision of an expert so that you get the best results. In the case of patients with a deeper skin tone, this becomes all the more crucial.
All the patients need to ensure that they are availing of the treatment by some expert dermatologist and not by some practitioner before heading towards the microneedling treatment. The results are going to be amazing regardless of your skin tone. If you get it done by some professional, then the results will always be good. Also, ask the specialist for the pre and post-care instructions. It will for sure help you to improve your results over time.
Without any doubt, Microneedling even skin tone for black skin. If you still have some doubts concerning the microneedling dark skin treatment, feel free to schedule a consultation with the Beverly Hills Med Spa experts and learn about the same. Otherwise, you can also reach out to us and schedule your appointment at call us at 310.359.8832 to know in-depth about microneedling hyperpigmentation.
HERE ARE A FEW MORE TOPICS THAT YOU SHOULDN'T MISS: