As a minimally invasive procedure, microneedling uses pen-like equipment with special microneedles that prick the skin. Some people also refer to it as collagen induction therapy because it boosts collagen production in the skin and makes the skin more even and toned. With the help of microneedling, you can easily target and get rid of acne scars, sun spots, larger pores, fine lines and wrinkles, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone. Let us learn how much does microneedling costs and other things about microneedling.
About Microneedling Or Collagen Induction Therapy
By making use of tiny needles to puncture the skin, microneedling causes physical trauma. The esthetician makes sure that the skin heals deeply and rebuilds itself to make you look younger and beautiful. This procedure has several names, such as derma rolling, skin needling, and collagen induction therapy.
For all those looking forward to reducing the appearance of acne scars, wrinkles, and stretch marks, microneedling is the popular treatment option. Usually, it is concerned with the face, but you can also use the microneedling treatment to treat numerous skin conditions in other areas of the body, such as the stomach or thighs.
On What Areas Of The Body Can Microneedling Be Used?
By adjusting the skin pen needle depth, optimal treatment can be sought for a wide array of body areas. People probably prefer to get microneedling treatment on their face, neck, hands, and decolletage. But it doesn't mean that it cannot address other regions as it can address other regions also. If you want to treat scars on some other part of the body, you can easily do so by resorting to microneedling. Ensure to discuss your skin concerns during your consultation with the doctor, and he'll see to it if microneedling will prove out to be the optimal treatment option for you.
Benefits Of Microneedling
- Treats fine lines and wrinkles: You will notice a significant reduction in the furrows around the mouth, eyes, and brow after undergoing several sessions of microneedling.
- Improves acne scars: By encouraging the skin cells to think about how they structure themselves, microneedling improves the superficial acne scarring. There are times when the dermis assumes its original form before the acne injury, which reduces the appearance of scars.
- No downtime: As microneedling is a non-surgical technique, it does not require any downtime. It paves the way for you to resume your regular schedule immediately after the treatment.
- Quick treatment: The treatment does not take any longer and only takes 30 minutes.
- Reduced hyperpigmentation: Microneedling helps your body break up, making your skin tone even by recycling stubborn melanin deposits.
Factors That Influence Microneedling Costs:
Many people often ask- how much does microneedling cost? Here is an overview of some of the factors that affect the microneedling cost at Beverly Hills medspa.
- Treated area size: if the treatment area is large, the cost of microneedling will also go up.
- Skin condition: Some skin conditions demand more attention and products, such as wrinkles and extensive acne scars.
- Several sessions: It is not that everyone will get the desired results in one session only as results will vary from person to person. Many people choose to have several sessions of microneedling to enjoy its full benefits. Consequently, the cost will also be high.
If you have extensive scarring or a skin condition getting worse day by day, your doctor can recommend the microneedling treatment for you. As microneedling is a cosmetic procedure, it means that insurance companies won't cover it.
How Much Does Microneedling Cost?
A single microneedling treatment session will cost you somewhere between $100-$700. But usually, people are not done in one session only and need more to get the best results. Majority of the people who avail of the microneedling treatment avail nearly two to five treatments spaced some weeks apart to get the best results. Some people wonder about prp microneedling cost. Compared to PRP facial, microneedling is much better.
Microneedling For Radiant, Youthful-Looking Skin
Back in time, many people used to lift their eyebrows at the thought of microneedling even. But gone are those days now as things have changed. At present, almost everyone is familiar with the benefits of microneedling. In reality, people are opting out for this only to make themselves look younger and beautiful. The microneedling treatment will not disappoint you whether you want to boost your anti-aging regimen or address some problem areas in your skin or body. But like other procedures, with microneedling also, there are some risks associated with it. The first thing is that not everyone is an ideal candidate for this.
Consequently, it is vital to do the research beforehand. Above all, stick to reputable and renowned clinics or medical spas. You can lower the unwanted side effects and make out the most of the treatment by doing this. It will also ensure that you get your money's total worth and achieve your dream skin in less time.
Microneedling Results And Downtime
Some people receive immediate results after the microneedling session. The very first session of the microneedling will give you a softer feeling and tighter-looking skin. Afterward, as your body heals with the micro-injuries and replaces the damaged skin cells with new cells, it boosts the amount of collagen in your body, and other improvements will continue over time. Usually, in 2-4 weeks, you will be able to see the results. If the collagen is of better quality, it will last longer, so your results can go long up to a year or even more.
Microneedling does not need more downtime. After 24-72 hours of the treatment, people have reported skin sensitivity, bruises for deeper treatments, redness, and swelling. Some people prefer to limit their public interaction during this time, but the procedure does not demand so. But with a cold compressor and counter pain medications, one can easily deal with such side effects.
Take The Next Step
After learning about how much does microneedling costs, if you wish to learn more about microneedling, schedule a consultation with our knowledge expert at Beverly Hills Medspa. Or else feel free to call us directly to schedule your appointment with us at 310.359.8832.
HERE ARE A FEW MORE TOPICS YOU SHOULDN'T MISS: