A double chin is one of the people's most common concerns when looking at themselves in the mirror or in photographs. A double chin or submental fullness can easily make you self-conscious about your appearance. Even though it is a normal aspect of aging, genetics and weight gain might exacerbate the problem. It could appear nearly difficult to solve the issue. You might be tempted to consider Botox if diet and exercise are ineffective. The injections can be beneficial, but they only provide momentary relief. What if there was a longer-lasting fix available? You can now treat your double chin with Kybella.
What is Kybella?
The only FDA-approved injectable therapy for treating moderate to severe fat buildup is Kybella. Dr. Kahen uses a small needle to inject Kybella, a substance derived from deoxycholic acid, into the treated areas, where it kills the fat cells. Kybella produces incredible contour results! Deoxycholic acid is a substance that occurs naturally in the body, and the FDA has approved its use in clinical studies for fat chin reduction.
When compared to other cosmetic procedures, Kybella offers several benefits, such as:
- Noticeable results: Your jawline will be more defined, giving you a more youthful and assured image as a result
- Permanent results: You won’t have to worry about needing maintenance injections because the benefits are long-lasting
- Minimally invasive: You won’t require surgery to have long-lasting, observable results
- Quick results: After just one treatment, you’ll see the desired outcomes quickly
- Virtually pain-free: Topical anesthetic is utilized, so there is essentially no pain or discomfort for you
You may be a candidate for Kybella if you’re sick of feeling self-conscious about your double chin. It’s time to schedule your consultation for the injections when diets and exercise are insufficient to get the desired effects. Blast away stubborn fat permanently without surgery or downtime! You’ll be delighted with what you see in the mirror after just one visit to Beverly Hills Med Spa. The Beverly Hills Med Spa team offers professional medical spa and cosmetic treatments and will be happy to guide you! Book your appointment now and get ready to elevate your existing beauty today!
Here are a few more topics you shouldn't miss:
Kybella vs Coolsculpting – The Ideal Treatment For Double Chin
Cost of Botox Treatment in Los Angeles
Like this post? Don't forget to share